– He admires her in the dress ‘You look great’.
– Gets a little upset at the idea of Turghan partaking of his purchase ‘oh not a chance in hell’.
– He buys her back with a gun.
– The whole discussion around the fire about the mysterious incident on P3X595.
– His worry for her during the fight with Turghan.
The Broca Divide:
– Nice moment in the briefing where he makes her smile.
– Her ‘seducing’ him in the locker room.
– His beating up Daniel in jealous rage over Sam ‘She’s not yours’
– The whole tank top exchange at the end.
The First Commandment:
-When she mentions being attracted to the lunatic fringe; the camera zips to Jack.
– She saves his butt, he saves hers when Hansen tries to kill them.
– The exchange on not killing being the first commandment.
None but how similar is Sara to Sam in personality (fixing cars) and in looks (tall, blonde) — obviously our Jack has a type!
– She gets concerned when he gets shot and moves.
– She has a good feel of his wound when they’re waking up.
– She finds him naked and asks him “What happened to you?”
-He falls into her arms when he collapses and tells her to find out what’s wrong.
– She’s helping him to walk at the end.
The Torment of Tantalus:
– Jack saves her from disappearing into the ocean with the DHD.
– She worries about whether Jack and Daniel will make it back at the SGC watching the unstable wormhole.